Registration is required to be admitted to the venue and for participation in the scientific program of the conference and other COSPAR Symposium 2017 activities. To receive the best rates for COSPAR Symposium 2017, we encourage delegates to take advantage of the generous Early Bird.
(The online registration system will be open from the May, 2017)
(Closes June 30, 2017)
(From July 1~to August 31, 2017)
(During the symposium period)
|Full Participants||USD 400||USD 500||USD 600|
|Student Participants||USD 250||USD 300||USD 350|
|Accompanying Person||USD 150||USD 150||USD 150|
- Regular Full pass:
Admission to All sessions, Opening Ceremony, Welcome Reception,
Gala Dinner, Symposium Kit, and Refreshments
- Student Full pass: Admission to All sessions, Opening Ceremony, Welcome Reception, Symposium Kit, and Refreshments
- Accompanying person registration ONLY allows access to the welcome reception and Gala Dinner, and Refreshments. (Access to symposium rooms and academic programs not included.)
Optional fee for Local Excursion
- The excursion will take place on 14:00~18:00, Thursday, September 2017 and costs USD 20. For logistic reasons, it is necessary to reserve your seat before the early registration deadline. The excursion details can be found at http://cospar2017.org/sub0207
Method of Payment
- Online Credit Card Payment:
You can pay online with a fully secured e-commerce payment system.
Bank Wire Transfer:
• Payments should be transferred to the following bank accounts. All bank charges are the responsibility of the applicant.
• The transfer must be in the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt.
• A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the COSPAR Symposium secretariat by e-mail or fax.
|Bank Name||Kookmin Bank|
|Account Holder||The Korean Space Science Society|
|Bank Address||5th FL. Kookmin Bank Bldg. 84, Namdaemun-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea|
- Cancellations must be in writing and received no later than August 31, 2017. There is a $100 cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel beyond this date or fail to attend the symposium will forfeit the entire fee.
- The cancellation dates below are based on Korean Standard Time GMT+9.
Passport and Visa
- Any foreign visitors wishing to enter the Republic of Korea must have a valid passport and, if necessary, obtain a Korean visa prior to entering Korea. However, many are permitted visa-free entry for a limited time under certain conditions. Nationals of those countries or regions with which Korea has signed a visa waiver agreement can enter without a visa, on the condition that they do not engage in remunerative activities during their stay. The homepage of the Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade provides information on which countries citizens require a visa. Please contact the Korean Embassy or Consulate in your departure country for further details.
COSPAR Symposium 2017 Secretariat (in charge of registration)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +82-44-862-7462
- Fax: +82-44-862-7463