The Organizing Committee of the Symposium will provide Travel Grants to presenting authors whose papers are selected for either oral or poster presentation. The SOC will assign the grants based on score and authors' country.
Grant requests should be made at the same time as the paper submission. Anyone who would like to be considered for the grant, must submit a completed application form to the 3rd COSPAR Symposium Secretariat, by March 31 2017. Priority for the grants will be given to:
- 1. scientists under 35 years of age on 1 January 2017
- 2. scientists from developing countries,
- 3. scientists from COSPAR member countries in good standing
- Recipients will receive the notification via email.
- Travel grant will be given in cash at the symposium site
(The travel grants application is CLOSED. The recipients will be notified before the June 2017.)